Friday, June 23, 2017

Meet the Candidates: Brian Martin for State Senior Councilor

Convention is just around the corner, so lets take a few minutes to meet the candidates for Elected State Office. Members will get the chance to elect their officers during the Business Session the Saturday morning of Convention. They were all asked to provide a biography and an answer to the three questions below.

Hello everyone, my name is Brian Eduardo Martin. I'm the first DeMolay and Mason of my family. I’m from Carlisle, PA and I'm a PMC of Carlisle Chapter. Some of my hobbies include golfing, fishing and hunting. My favorite superhero is Batman. My accomplishments include obtaining my PMC-MSA, DeMolay Varsity letter, RD and earning the Degree of Chevalier.

What are your goals if elected to serve as an Elected State Officer?
If I’m elected to serve Pennsylvania DeMolay as your State Senior Councilor I would like to help chapter's increase visitation amongst each other. I would also like to help find new ways to get DeMolay out there to the public to boost membership.

Who are your DeMolay influences and how have they inspired you?
My biggest DeMolay influence will not change. My influence is Bill Sardone. I look up to him ever since the day I met him. The passion for DeMolay that he exudes is what I stride for. I hope that exuding that passion to the younger DeMolays will make them love this organization as much as I do.

What is your greatest DeMolay experience or accomplishment?
My greatest DeMolay accomplishment to date is serving as State Scribe for Pennsylvania DeMolay. It taught me time management. This helped me become a better State office in learning how to juggle school, DeMolay and work. It also helped me get around Pennsylvania to meet new brothers that have yet come to a State weekends and or from another state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment