Friday, August 15, 2014

Match a Shirt, Suit, and Tie - Oh, my!

It's our final day of Blog Week here at PA DeMolay and I would be remiss if I didn't offer up something on one of my other favorite topics - men's fashion and grooming. We've spent the first four days on history, so it seems high time that we broach a more modern day subject.

During Key Man University, "Dad" Dan Loughin taught a class on the "Art of Manliness." In it, he spoke about many manly skills, such as shining your shoes, properly tucking in one's shirt, and good personal habits to keep. One question came up from the young men, but was tabled until later, as it was quite broad - "How do I match shirts, suits, and ties?"

As I explored the Art of Manliness website (www.artofmanliness.com), I came across this video that explains it quite succinctly. Check it out!


I hope you've enjoyed Blog Week and perhaps learned something along the way. See you Monday!

Frat! ~ "Dad" Seth Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment