Monday, June 16, 2014

Manly Leadership Lessons from Board Games

Over the past several days, I attended a large table top gaming Convention in Ohio. There were about 15,000 people at this event, representing diverse interests in board and card games. Companies who manufacture and produce these kinds of games were also present, showing off their products and trying to generate interest in their brands. I was able to check out several games that have potential as teaching tools for workshops in the future. I won't tip my hand on what I found just yet, but I have some cool ideas for the future.

In the mean time, check out this article about manly life lessons that you can learn from board games:

http://www.theboardgamefamily.com/2013/12/5-manly-lessons-playing-board-games/

This article accurately describes some of the things I look for in games that I can use to teach. The insight provided is right on and might help make your Chapter board game night into a learning experience too!

Frat! ~ "Dad" Seth Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment