Monday, January 4, 2010

What Will This Blog Be Like By Convention?


Oh boy... a blog for PA DeMolay, and the webmaster was kind enough to let me have access to it. Where will this take me, and us, over the next few months? It should be an interesting ride.

First of all, let me encourage you to subscribe to this blog and receive its irregular messages. It would be nice if it could be a daily blog, but, somehow, I doubt we'll be that faithful. I say we, because I hope that several people will be contributing to it. I won't twist any arms, publicly, but I am sure you know who I will be soliciting for messages. Each posting will be signed by its author, and perhaps we'll each take a day and schedule our musings, or perhaps not, but this much I am sure of: if you respond to what you read here, there might be an incentive for us to continue to write on a more regular basis.

For now, I just want to say thank you to Dad Seth Anthony who has been working diligently on re-designing the website for several months, and who has been a fantastic help and inspiration during his first year with us. We are blessed to have some of the very best DeMolay talent working in PA DeMolay, and Dad Anthony sets the standard for all of us in terms of his creativity, dedication, thoughtfulness and devotion to the cause.

Please take a good look around this website and tell us what you like, dislike, miss, or have found to be very useful. We want the website to be your reliable source for news, information, forms, graphics, and inspiration as you continue on your DeMolay journey as a member or an advisor or a parent or a friend. Service is the watchword, and if you tell us what you need to help make your Chapter better, it will be our pleasure to provide it for you.

Fraternally,

"Dad" Thomas R. Labagh
Executive Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment