Thursday, January 7, 2010

"The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.”

Now it's time for a irregularly scheduled post from your Webmaster:

I hope that you are all enjoying the new website. It certainly is a labor of love. We have condensed several hundred web pages into less than one hundred. Hopefully the site is easier to navigate, and more user friendly. That was the goal after all!

As has been stated here before, and elsewhere on the site, if you have an idea that could make this site better, please let me know. I've spent the last three days tweaking the site, adding new features, and adjusting pages to meet our standards.

When I look back at how much work this site was I tend to cringe. It was a challenge to be sure... but a it was a good challenge, that made me think, and that pushed my skills into new areas. Even at the toughest times I was reminded of the quote that I used to title this post. Somehow I think the boss will agree with that sentiment!

Until next time!

~ Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment