Monday, March 7, 2016

2016 KMU Youth Director Announcement


The directors of Key Man University are proud to announce that the 2016 Youth Director has been appointed. After the interview process was complete, Tyler Moyer, Past Master Councilor of Pilgrim Chapter, was selected to serve as Youth Director for this year's conference. Here is a message from Tyler himself.


Greetings Brethren and Friends,

I am Tyler Moyer and this year I have the privilege of serving as KeyMan University's 2016 Youth Director. This year, I’m working to bring several exciting new things to the program, which of course I can't disclose right now. I will be working alongside the Directors and doing everything possible to make this week a memorable experience for everyone.

I joined DeMolay five years ago, actually at a KeyMan Conference. Since then, I've attended each KeyMan, and each time I've had a better experience; making new friends, expanding on my knowledge and much more. Also during those five years, I've served as my chapter's Master Councilor three times, for which I received the Past Master Councilor’s Meritorious Service Award. Along the way I also earned my Representative DeMolay Award and Founder's Membership Award. 

Over the next few months, I’ll post more information about the program. I want to see all of you in Pennsylvania at Key Man this August. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask; you can email me, or Facebook message me and I'll be sure to get a response back to you as soon as possible! 

Ancora Imparo, brothers!

Key Man University will be held at Patton Campus from July 31 to August 6, 2016. We look forward to seeing as many of your members attend the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment