Thursday, January 8, 2015

All good things...

As I write this post, I’m reminded that this blog has run continuously for more than four years. We’ve had close to 600 posts, with nearly 200,000 page views. These have included contests, thought provoking discussions, historical discoveries, event coverage, and more. Yet, all good things must come to an end.

This will be my last post as the lead writer of this blog.

After more than 6 years of employment with the Pennsylvania Masonic Youth Foundation, I’ve accepted a transfer to begin working for the Masonic Villages of Pennsylvania. It’s an excellent opportunity and one that I’m excited to begin. However, this will leave me with little time to operate and update this blog. It is my full intention that whoever fills my shoes at PMYF will take over the writing of posts, but it may take some time for things to get back into the full swing. I hope to guest post here from time to time, so I won’t be gone forever – I just won’t be posting on any regular schedule.

Thank you to all of the loyal readers. I hope that you’ve enjoyed the ride as much as I have. I know that DeMolay has benefited from the existence of this site. That, in and of itself, is the best reward.

Sincerely and Fraternally,

“Dad” Seth C. Anthony

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new journey -- Thanks for all your help and thanks for the wonderful posts. Dad L

    ReplyDelete