Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This weeks forecast: Sporadic Posting

Good day everybody!

This is just a quick update to let you know that I will probably be a little off kilter when it comes to posting for the next week or so. Beginning today, I'm hitting the road for the next 5 (ish) days. This afternoon I'll be heading down to Alexandria, VA, to attend the annual Masonic Week activities. What is Masonic Week? Well, in short, it's an annual event where several small Masonic groups get together and host joint meetings. You can find out more here. During this trip, I'll be staying with "Dad" Zack Panitzke, who has assured me that I will be enjoying some time with the fellows of Virginia DeMolay as well (possibly at a ritual practice.)

I'm heading back to PA late on Wednesday or early on Thursday, which should put me back in the office for at least a short bit on Thursday afternoon. Then, on Thursday evening, "Dad's" Panitzke and Morse (Assistant Directors of Convention) will be invading Patton Campus so that we can get up nice and early on Friday to head to the Mountain Laurel Resort in White Haven, PA (the site of Convention 2011.) We'll be staying there Friday night, only to get up and head down to Reading for the annual Patriots Class on Saturday.

It's going to be a whirlwind week, but one I'm greatly looking forward to!

Oh, and don't worry guys, there will still be Fezzy Trivia on Friday!

Frat! ~ "Dad" Seth Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment