Thursday, December 1, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Grand Master's Class 2014

It's Thursday, which means its also "Throwback Thursday." With Grand Master's Class taking place tomorrow, I figured we should remember back to the last Grand Master's Class, two years ago. 

The year was 2014. The Right Worshipful Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania was Robert J. Bateman, who was in attendance. A total of 24 members were brought into DeMolay during the fantastic degree work performed by an All-Star cast, led by the Elected State Officers. Along with the outstanding work that PA DeMolay did to promote the Children's Dyslexia Center's, PA DeMolay also presented a check to the Right Worshipful Grand Master for one of the charities he was promoting throughout his term, Change for the Troops.

I remember being at this particular class, and I remember the professionalism that went into the performances that day. I've always been proud of the work I've seen in DeMolay, and that day was no exception. I look forward to seeing the same effort taking place this weekend at Grand Master's Class.

I'll leave these photos here for you to reminisce.

Until next time - "Dad" Joe Pullin 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment