Friday, December 23, 2016

Happy Holidays from PA DeMolay

Since I will not be in the office over the weekend, I wanted to make sure I got this post together today. In DeMolay, we teach the members that it is important to have their own beliefs in terms of religious traditions. Not everyone believes in the same traditions, but we all believe in something. During the holidays, some celebrate Christmas, some celebrate Hanukkah, some celebrate Kwanzaa, and others just celebrate the New Year. 

For me personally, I will be headed back to Philadelphia to celebrate Christmas after I'm done work today. I will be away from my desk for a few days, but will be back Thursday of next week. For those celebrating Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas.  

On behalf of all of Pennsylvania DeMolay, we hope everyone has a Happy Holiday season. For anyone traveling, be safe in your journey. I'm sure I'll make a post before then, but in case I don't, Happy New Year and I'll see you in 2017.

Until next time - "Dad" Joe Pullin

PS: Here is a really old picture, but there's always room for a photo of Santa Jacques so enjoy.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment