Thursday, September 22, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Autumn Day 2013


It's Thursday, which means according to the social media world that today is "Throwback Thursday." With Autumn Day taking place this Saturday at the Masonic Village in Elizabethtown, I figured we should try to remember how much fun we've had during such event. 

The year was 2013, and to be honest, I think this is the most recent Autumn Day that I have attended (I only know that because I saw myself in some of the photos, which you will not see.) For those that have never been to Autumn Day, it is a community festival that takes place at the Masonic Village. Members of all Masonic affiliated groups gather together to enjoy the festivities. Food and entertainment is provided by the hardworking staff. Masonic Youth Groups gather to promote their programs to the public.

So, enjoy these photos, and join us this year at Autumn Day to make some new memories. 

Until next time - "Dad" Joe Pullin










No comments:

Post a Comment