Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania, F&AM
- The Masonic Villages of PA - Retirement care for older Master Masons.
- The Masonic Homes for Children - Provides care for kids and teens who have been displaced from their family home.
- The Masonic Library and Museum - An institution of research and learning, especially related to Freemasonry in Pennsylvania.
- The Masonic Temple Fund - Helps to preserve the Grand Lodge building in Philadelphia, which is registered as a national historic landmark
- The Pennsylvania Masonic Youth Foundation - Provides services to young people, including scholarships, anti-bullying training, and more.
- The Northern Masonic Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite, through its individual Valleys, supports the Dyslexic Learning Centers, which help children with Dyslexia learn to read. This charity is also the official state charity of PA DeMolay.
- The Grand Holy Royal Arch Chapter of PA support the Ronald McDonald House, providing places to stay for families of ill children.
- The Grand Council of Royal and Select Master Masons of PA supports the Special Olympics, which gives athletic opportunities for those with special needs.
- The Grand Commandery of Knights Templar of PA is a generous supporter of the Knights Templar Eye Foundation. This program provides funds for researching diseases of the eye. They also sponsor ministers to attend pilgrimages to the Holy Land (Israel and Jerusalem.)
- Eastern Star Chapters in PA donate funds to a wide variety of worthy charities. Some examples are: Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer Research Project, Arthritis Fund, Heart Fund, Knights Templar, Eye Foundation, Shriners Hospital for Crippled Children, orphanages, veterans hospitals, and many other charities within the Grand Jurisdiction of Pennsylvania.
- The Order of the Amaranth supports the American Diabetic Association, which helps with diabetes prevention and research.
The Social Bodies
- Shriners International has probably one of the most well known charities, Shriners Hospitals for Children, which gives care to kids who have issues with burns and musculoskeletal problems.
- Tall Cedars of Lebanon of North America has supported the Muscular Dystrophy Association since its earliest days and continues to be a major contributor.
- The Grottoes of North America developed and operates the Humanitarian Foundation, which provides funds for children with disabilities to get much needed dental care.
Frat! ~ "Dad" Seth Anthony