Monday, July 23, 2012

Wrapping Up

The Monday after Convention is one of my busiest days of the year. Not only do I plan and organize the event, but I also have to update all of the online information with the results. Between the elections, awards, and the fun times that were had, it's a lot of information to compile. Add to that the approaching Key Man Conference, and I have a busy couple of weeks.

So, instead of a long winded post, I thought I'd give you something useful from the Art of Maniless. Recently, they published a great graphic of how to fold a United States flag. Anyone who has been to Key Man will tell you that this is a good skill to have. Check it out and practice your folding before the event sneaks up on you!

Click the image to make it bigger!

Frat! ~ "Dad" Seth Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment