Friday, September 10, 2010

WIIFM Day

It seems I neglected to announce a WIIFM winner last Friday - I was too busy enjoying the sites and sounds of Winston-Salem, North Carolina! I'm back in the WIIFM saddle and that means that we will have two winners this week!

Congratulations to Bros. JT Tetlow, of Friendship-Bray Chapter, and Matt Maple, of George Washington Chapter! You patches will be dropped in the mail on Monday!

This concludes week 8 of the contest, which means there is still 2 weeks left for you to win! What do you need to do? Well, check out the contest rules here, which are really easy by the way, and you could be next week's winner!

I'm writing this post from "Dad" Zack Panitzke's plush apartment in Fairfax, VA, awaiting his return from the office so that we can go help "Dad" Peter Brusoe begin to set up for the MATOC, which starts this evening! Hopefully I'll see you there!

Frat!~"Dad" Seth Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment