Monday, December 12, 2016

KMU Update: Have You Met Mitch!

Hello Brethren,

My name is Mitchell Holmes and I am from the best chapter in Pennsylvania (lol), Templar Chapter. If you haven’t heard already, I am the next Key Man University Youth Director for the 2017 Conference! I am very excited to work with all the applicants and staff for next year’s Conference!

I am 15 years old and in 10th Grade. In my chapter, I am currently the Master Councilor. In DeMolay, I have been awarded with the Lamp of Knowledge, Representative DeMolay, and I applied for my PMC-MSA Award.

This year at Key Man, I am excited to say that we will have our very first talent show, in which applicants have the option to show fellow friends their unique talents. Along with this, we will be having our second annual class competitions. Each class can compete for a prize that will be given at the end of the week. In addition, we will be having sweetheart competitions to the class competitions.

Key Man will be a fun week! I encourage all of you to come to this fantastic fun week! Should you have any questions or concerns about the Key Man experience, please do not hesitate to contact me or the Key Man Staff. Keep an eye out for applications, as they will be coming out soon!

I look forward in seeing you at KMU!

Ancora Imparo!

Bro. Mitch Holmes

Key Man Youth Director 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment