Monday, November 26, 2012

Good news everybody!

The PA DeMolay website, located at http://www.pademolay.org, is back up and running! Huzzah! I appreciate your patience as we sorted out our server issues.

With that in mind, today is going to be a fairly short post, as I'm in the process of updating everything over on the website. As usual, when I'm in need of a short post, I took a trip over to The Art of Manliness for ideas. They never let me down!



As many of us will be flying this holiday season (or within the next year), I encourage you to take a look at their article titled How to Fly Like a Gentleman. It has some great tips on travelling as well as some basic life lessons. Check it out and see what you can get out of it!

Frat! ~ "Dad" Seth Anthony

2 comments:

  1. Why did it take so long. You said it would be down a week...not a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I apologize for the inconvenience of the website being down. Unfortunately, the down time was out of my control. It was a complicated process that had to be dealt with, the details of which I won't bore you with here. You're welcome to contact me directly at webmaster@pademolay.org if you have any more questions.

    ReplyDelete