Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome to the Busy Season

Well folks, we've hit that fabled time of year - the summer season where myself and PA DeMolay are incredibly busy. Today sees us making final preperations for Convention 2011. We're printing agendas, making name badges, finalizing packing lists, and dealing with transportation arrangements. One week from now it'll be all over and I'll be a little calmer, but in the mean time, my stress level is on the rise.

Why am I telling you this? It means that posting is going to be a little sporadic over the next few weeks. I'll try to post my musings as much as possible, but more than likely, I'll be giving you links to other items to read. Enjoy the break from my crazy mind and I hope to see everyone at some upcoming PA DeMolay events!

Let's start off with a link to my favorite website of all - the Art of Manliness. Today, they posted a great article that relates perfectly to my situation. It's titled "Be Clutch, Don’t Choke: How to Thrive in High Pressure Situations (Part II)"  This sounds like the month I have coming up - enjoy!

Frat! ~ "Dad" Seth Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment