Friday, April 1, 2011

What are you doing with your life?

As young people, it's easy to think that you have to do things in a certain order. You go to elementary school, then middle school, then high school, then college, then get a job. It's a road map society tells you to follow. However, those who really achieve in our society rarely follow a road map. I've blogged before about wondering if I've really done something with my life. I believe that I am (thanks to my current job.) There are those who are my age that have done way more though. Just check out this link - http://www.businessideas.net/blog/business-ideas-that-made-these-teens-millionaires

These people are under the age of thirty and have net worths more than I will make in an entire life time. While money isn't everything, youth is a gift only granted once. As a DeMolay and a young person in America, are you living the dream that you have for yourself? Today is an opportunity that really will only come around once in  life time!

Frat! ~ "Dad" Seth Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment